Invisalign may be the secret to a better love life!
- 82% agreed that the 1st thing people notice about others is their smile
- 92% note that a mouth-related trait is a major turn-off in a potential partner
- 82% say bad breath is a major turn-off
- When asked what personal traits make adults self-conscious, three in ten (30%) U.S. adults cite their teeth, followed by their hair (26%), skin (23%) and overall style (13%).
- 39% feel that having a treatment/procedure done to their teeth would help them attract a potential mate. And more than one in five (21%) U.S. adults feel that straightening their teeth would help them change their status from “single” to “in a relationship.”